Oakwood High School Ministry exists to create an environment where students can connect with their peers and connect with God. We do this by giving ample opportunities for students to worship, serve, connect, laugh, and play. For more information, contact Pastor Brent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT SERIES: DATEABLE
- Wed. Feb. 3rd Session One: Why Date?
Bottom Line: What can I do to care about you?
- Wed. Feb 10th Session Two: Catfishing
Bottom Line: There’s a place for face-to-face.
- Wed. Feb 17th Session Three: Practice Makes Perfect
Bottom Line: Becoming someone > Finding someone
- Wed. Feb 24th Session Four: Yes or No?
Bottom Line: When God says “no,” it’s because He has a better “yes” in mind.
SUNDAY MORNING: theMIX
- Sunday Feb. 7th Your Body, God’s Temple (1 Corinthians 6:12-20)
- Sunday Feb. 14th No Easy Walk (1 Corinthians 9:24-27)
- Sunday Feb. 21st Rising Above (1 Corinthians 10:12-13)
- Sunday Feb. 28th All You Need Is Love (1 Corinthians 13:1-7)